Youth Work Department Coordinator
Affiliated with the Ministry for EU Affairs, The Centre for Education and Youth Programmes (Turkish National Agency) is a public body established for the implementation of the Erasmus+ Programme in Turkey. The Centre receives applications, evaluates and finances the projects and activities under these programmes.
He is coordinator Youth Work Department, in Erasmus Plus Youth Programme in Turkey. His main responsibilities are; – To prepare yearly work plan for EU Commission and the Ministry for EU Affairs
– To prepare and manage the yearly budget of the department
– To promote the programme in Turkey (with trainings and information activities)
– To support the target group (young people, organizations working with/for young people)
– To create partnerships with the other actors locally and internationally
– To coordinate the life cycle of the projects (receiving, assessing, monitoring, auditing, evaluating the final reports and the outcomes)